Some Windows users are reporting that they see the Norton 360 Error 8504, 104 in Windows 10 whenever they attempt to uninstall, repair or update their Norton Antivirus product. In most cases, this issue is reported to occur on Windows 10.
ClicktoSolved Technical Team provides an end solution for each error you face in Norton products. In this blog, we are going to tell you How to Fix Norton 360 Error 8504, 104 on your PC. There might be chances that you have checked out multiple articles or tutorials on the web to fix this but if you are reading this then do not worry, we are going to fix your problem anyhow because we have a group of experts who are going to help you anytime.
So, sit back, relax, and read this article carefully because skipping any step can confuse you in between of the tutorial.
How to Resolve Norton 360 Error 8504, 104 in Windows 10?
This is by far the most important method of troubleshooting and will most likely remove all Norton errors from the first attempt.
If you are using Norton Family, we recommend uninstalling it before running Norton Remove and Reinstall from the Control Panel.
In some browsers, the document will be automatically saved to the default location, which is Downloads or Records.
You can simplify the elimination of non-Symantec goods or malware that in most cases cause application conflicts by downloading our favorite I obit uninstaller.
Not only will you be able to remove the software from your computer, but also delete the registry entries created by these applications during installation or during use.
If you are great at troubleshooting computer problems on a personal computer and checking if any applications installed on your computer are good or bad, by verifying the publisher’s ability, remove them manually;
• Go to Control Panel and open Programs and Features
Or Press the Windows + R keys to launch the Run dialog box. and enter Appwiz.CPL
• Select a non-Symantec security product from the list of currently installed programs and then click Uninstall or Remove.
• Also, remove the software from unknown publishers.
3. Update the graphics and other system drivers.
It is important that all system drivers are up-to-date (primarily the Pictures driver) to be able to easily start any applications installed on the Windows operating system. We recommend downloading our carefully selected free driver update tools to minimize your work, or you can manually update your drivers by following the instructions below;
• Press the Windows + R keys to open the Run dialog box.
Type the following text, and then press Enter. devmgmt.msc
• In the Device Manager window, double-click Graphics Cards.
• Right-click the HD graphics card and select Properties.
• On the Driver tab, check if the graphics card driver is out of date or present.
When the driver is outdated, you need to download the latest update and install the latest version of the graphics card driver.
• You can use the Free Driver Updater Tool or choose the graphics card manufacturer and download the driver to install manually:
Intel HD video images
• Check for other drivers who may need an update.
• Restart your computer and run Norton to assess if the problem has been resolved.
Get Norton Technical Support @ +1-855-590-2854
Customer support will help you in the best possible way to resolve your problems. Get Antivirus Support Near Me by just phone call. You can simply make a call at the customer support USA team for the online assistance for resolving any kind of technical issue that you face while using the Norton antivirus services on your devices.
Avast is one of the best antivirus programs for Windows. Although it is quite useful software, in some cases, it can interfere with another program, or can even be installed as a bundle. Here we discussed some easy tips series with how to completely Uninstall Avast Antivirus in Windows 10 step-by-step.
There are two ways to remove Avast products Avast Antivirus manually and via special 3-rd party software. The first way is conventional and reliable. Uninstallers such as Wise, Revo, Geek, and other best uninstallers though, offer simplicity and competent cleanout. We’re going to describe steps that help to completely Uninstall Avast Antivirus. Also, the uninstalling process is the same for all Windows.
Uninstall Avast Using Windows Settings
The easiest way to know most users to uninstall Avast is to use the Windows Settings menu and uninstall it like any other software. Although if you’re struggling to remove Avast completely, you may need to skip this section and use one of the alternative methods below.
Go to the following location ‘C:\ProgramData\AVAST Software\Avast\’
1. Right-click on the file or folder you want to delete and choose Properties.
2. Next, click on the Security tab and then click on the Advanced button at the bottom
3. Next, click on the Owner tab and you’ll now see that the current owner is Trusted Installer.
4. Now click on the Edit button and choose who you would like to change the owner to, either your account or the Administrators. If your account is an Administrator account, we suggest just picking Administrators.
5. Click OK to save the new owner. Keep clicking OK until the file/folder properties windows are closed.
6. Go back and delete these folder/files
7. Repeat the same for other files and folders
8. Go to this location (copy-paste it into your address bar and press enters) %windir%\WinSxS\ find all files associated with Avast and delete them using procedure steps 2–7
9. Go to this location %windir%\WinSxS\Manifests\ find all files associated with Avast and delete them using procedure steps 2–7
10. Restart your computer.
Uninstall Avast Using The Avast Uninstall Utility
The regular Avast uninstaller should remove most, if not all, Avast files from your PC. It’s possible that some files and registry entries remain. If you’re struggling to remove it completely, you’ll need to use the Avast uninstall utility. This tool will safely remove all Avast files from your PC if the standard method using Windows Settings.
Related Blog: How To Fix Common McAfee Antivirus Problems?
Remove Avast As The Default Operating System And Delete The Temporary Avast OS
During uninstalling, Avast creates a small operating system that it uses to uninstall files. After it is done, the operating system does not seem to uninstall itself after you restart your computer. The reason behind this is that you cannot uninstall the default operating system. You might notice the Avast OS option when starting your computer. Leaving it as the default OS might keep booting your computer into the safe mode every time you restart it.
1. Press Start/Windows Key + R to open the Run window
2. Type sysdm.cpl in the Run textbox and hit enter to open the advanced system properties window.
3. Go to the Advanced tab. Tap on Settings under Startup and Recovery.
4. Under the Default Operating System, you will find the dropdown box for choosing the default operating system. Choose the desired option and save the changes by clicking OK
5. Press Windows key + R to open run
6. Type msconfig and hit enter
7. In the system configuration window, open the Boot tab
8. Choose the Avast operating system by clicking on it and then click delete. Allow the deletion
9. Restart your computer
Related Blog: How To Fix Bitdefender Antivirus Update Error Code 1002?
Use Avast Clear
Avast clear is an intuitive tool from the creators of Avast itself that is designed specifically to uninstall any and all Avast products installed on a computer. Click here to download Avast clear. It will automatically prompt you to run the tool in Safe Mode. Run the executable Avast clear.
Follow the onscreen instructions and browse to the folder in which you have installed the Avast product you want to uninstall. Click on Remove. Restart your computer, and Avast clear will finalize the uninstallation when your computer boots up.
Using the above methods Completely Uninstall Avast Antivirus in Windows. If you need some technical help then contact our Avast Antivirus Support Team at Toll-Free +1–855–590–2854 Number and get instant help from our expertise person. We are available 24*7.
Source URL: https://sites.google.com/view/uninstallavastantivirusinwindo/home
Bitdefender is one of the best and most popular antivirus programs on the market, providing users with smooth and simple scanning and detection procedures as well as virus removal from the inside. Are you looking a help for "How to Fix Bitdefender Antivirus Update Error Code 1002?” while using Bitdefender in your system. This fatal error occurs while you run a program and during the installation of Bitdefender software. Due to this error, your system responds slowly while using mouse or keyboard input keys and also can crash or freezes your computer for a few seconds. Mostly, This error occurs when malware, threats, or bugs attack your device through the internet and delete any important file of the Bitdefender program.
However, you do not need to be concerned since we have a team of experts who are well-versed in Bitdefender. Our Bitdefender support services provide comprehensive Bitdefender support from the moment you buy the software until it is installed on your device. Support is available 24/7 a day, so you can contact us anytime you need it. To get in touch with our experts, you can dial our toll-free number or Bitdefender Customer Support Number (+1-855-590-2854).
Causes of Bitdefender Antivirus Update Error 1002Here, we have mentioned the real reason behind Bitdefender Antivirus Update Error 1002
1. Virus / Malware action corrupts files.
2. When your registry files become corrupted or damaged.
3. Problems with the operating system,
4. By mistake, Bitdefender files are deleted.
Methods to Fix Bitdefender Antivirus Error Code 1002Solution 1. Repair the Registry Entries associated with Bitdefender Error
Solution 2. Reinstall the Bitdefender Antivirus software
Solution 3. Update the driving force on your systemSometimes thanks to the outdated and corrupted driver, you would possibly face this issue. to urge obviate this error, follow the troubleshooting steps listed below.
Your problem will be solved if you use the methods mentioned. If none of the above methods work, you can seek help from Bitdefender's official website and also dial our Bitdefender Technical Support Number (+1-855-590-2854). They provide assistance 24*7 hours a day.
McAfee is the most trustable antivirus software that is established with amazing features or more capability to detect unwanted viruses from your computer or laptop or another android device. Updating your software, you can enjoy its extended technology with alternative features. If you are facing issues while Update McAfee Antivirus in Windows 10. You can feel free to give us a call at our Antivirus Support Number (+1-855-590-2854). You can also live chat or email to a quick solution. Our team of experts is always available 24*7 to assist you.
How to Update McAfee Antivirus in Windows 10?
How to install McAfee Antivirus in Windows 10?
If you are having trouble updating or Downloading McAfee Antivirus Total Protection despite following the steps, please contact us. Then get help from a technical support specialist where experienced and qualified technicians are available.